Senior Technology Analyst
Amidi Partners, LLC. 440 N. Wolfe Road; Sunnyvale, CA 94085
- Evaluate American and Chinese information technology and software products and solutions, ranging from medium to high complexity, for possible collaboration efforts, investment, and/or acquisition opportunities.
- Evaluate management and research/development staff of American and Chinese technology companies, for possible collaboration efforts, investment, and/or acquisition opportunities.
- Review highly technical patent and copyright materials to determine if the startup company’s technology can be protected or is already infringing on another company’s protected technology.
- Assess technological feasibility to create viable products and integration possibilities between candidate U.S. technologies and potential customers' (in both the U.S. and China) existing systems.
- Analyze technical product requirements, designs, and development model. Identify technical problems and deficiencies to provide input in enhancing business systems.
- Act as liaison between technology and business, write and present technical reports on the engineering profiles, specifications, and market potential of evaluated technology for potential investors in both the U.S. and China.
- Assist start-up entrepreneurs in developing and delivering strategy to help create profitable growth with their customers in the areas of information technology implementation and integration.
- From time to time, advise the engineering staff at start-up companies on specific technologies.
- International travel required 3-4 times per year, to visit companies and investors.
Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or closely related field), plus 5 years of work experience as Technology Analyst, Chief Scientist, Chief Technology Officer, or closely related position.
Mail Resumé to Attn: HR Director; Amidi Partners, LLC.; 370 Convention Way; Redwood City, CA 94063. (NOTE: Job in Sunnyvale, CA)